Hey FJMS! Look what we accomplished together this school year:
- Trunk or Treat in October
- Holiday Lights in December
- Ice Cream Social in March
- Give & Take Event in April
- Spring Picnic in May
- Thank you for coming! We hope to see you again next year!
- The Color Run in October raised $45,083
- Thankful for Education ran November-December and raised $7,155
- Individual donations, Amazon Smile, Box Tops, Your Taco Guy, and eat-out nights at CaliKids and Flaca’s brought in $4,162
- Thank you to everyone who donated and participated!
School grants given to JMS:
- iPads, headphones, and cart to bring student/device ratio to 1:1 – $25,000
- Assembly Chairs & Storage – $15,000
- Out of Town Field Trips – $15,000
- Grade Level Subscriptions – $10,593
- Grade Level student enrichment – $10,000
- Art Supplies – $2,000
- In total, $77,593 given to the school
- When you donate to FJMS, you are directly supporting JMS students. School grants account for 91% of FJMS total expenditures!
Teacher and Staff Appreciation:
- Thanksgiving food spread
- Valentine’s Day food spread
- Patrick’s Day food spread
- May Staff Appreciation Week food spread
- We love our JMS teachers and staff!
Community meeting special presentations:
- Measure G information
- “Be Smart” (gun safety)
- “Got Kids”, from MFT Christine Charron
- Livermore Public Library Summer Reading program and other services
- Let us know if you have an idea for a presentation next school year!
- Growth of the school garden program, with garden activities and tours at community events
- New FJMS Instagram page
- Monthly FJMS newsletter sent out to the school
- Significant updates to the FJMS Website
- Digital flyers for events
- FJMS water bottle stickers
- Return to in-person board and community meetings (after 3 years of meeting virtually)
- Started the FJMS table at our events so we can get to know our JMS families
- Set up more ways to donate- Venmo, PayPal, and on the website
- Thanks to all our volunteers and members of the community for many other accomplishments and donations of your time, talents, and supplies this school year. We couldn’t have it without you! You are FJMS!
- In addition to the current year school grants mentioned above, the school also purchased technology, seating/shade, subscriptions, sports uniforms, and Imagination Playground equipment with previous years’ funding.
- This year we prioritized opportunities to build our community through more events. Our events team did a fantastic job staying way under budget and giving the community awesome events to participate in!
- FJMS is 100% volunteer run!
- When you donate to FJMS, where does your donation go? Here is a breakdown of FJMS total costs, fees, and expenditures this school year:
- School initiatives and grants: 91%
- Community events & teacher appreciation: 4%
- Nonprofit administration, licenses, fees, payment processing, etc.: 5%