It’s time for our annual Color Run Fundraiser!
Each year, FJMS organizes a Color Run Fundraiser to raise funds for a variety of initiatives to support our JMS students in every grade level, TK-8. This year, we are raising funds for:
- Technology (hardware and software)
- A new running track for the school (this will be a multi-year effort)
- Staff appreciation and staff room updates (we love our JMS teachers and staff!)
- Support for buses for out-of-town field trips
- Student enrichment, including assemblies, subscriptions, the garden program, running club, and promotion support
- Community events
Our goal this year is to raise $50,000 for Joe Michell School through our Color Run Fundraiser!
For this fundraiser, we use an awesome web based fundraising system called Pledgestar that makes it much easier for you to request pledges from your family and friends, and for them to make secure credit card donations online. Keep reading for event details, registration instructions, and information on donations and class prizes.
Register, donate, and view the leaderboard on the Pledgestar website
- The Color Run will take place Wednesday, October 11th, 8:45am
- On October 11th, students wear their grade level’s color to school.
- Family members are invited to come to the school and cheer for the students as they run. Families, please enter from the middle school side entrance on Elaine Ave.
- Go to http://pledgestar.com/FJMS
- Click “Not Registered For This Year’s Event”
- Enter your name and email address, then click “Submit”
- Follow the instructions on-screen to register runner(s) and add family and friends
- When you finish, the system emails pledge requests to your family and friends, and allows them to make secure credit card donations online. You get notified each time a pledge is made, and you can track your pledge progress online.
- Donate (through Pledgestar) and invite family and friends to donate from the time you register up until the day of the color run.
- Donations will be accepted for a short time after the color run is completed, but only donations received by October 11th will count toward class prizes.
- Be sure to check with your employer regarding donation matching!
- Our goal is to raise $50,000!
Color Run Progress (Updated 9/23)
- Gold Shoe Class Trophy: Classroom that brings in the most money together
- Siler Shoe Trophy: Classroom with the most participation percentage
- Bronze Shoe Trophy: Most spirited classroom